NxStage Chronic Cartridges offer:
- Easy set-up
- Flexible therapy options, including more frequent and nocturnal
- Effective removal of small and middle molecular toxins with simultaneous retention of valuable proteins and achievement of high clearances due to:
- Even dialysate distribution1
- Excellent biocompatibility1
NxStage offers a selection of cartridge configurations used for haemodialysis treatments performed in the home, during the day, or overnight while the patient sleeps.
|Needleless access port|
|Connections for separate high-flux dialyser|
NxStage Cartridge Express (CAR-172-C)
- Cartridge Express products are single-use, gamma-sterilised, include an integrated dialyser, and are manufactured from glycerin-free polyethersulfone membranes (PUREMA® H), known for biocompatibility.2
- For patients requiring anticoagulation infusions while performing their treatments at home, the CAR-172 NxStage includes a separate, dedicated line that can be connected to an anticoagulation infusion pump.2
NxStage Standard Cartridge (CAR-124-C)
- The NxStage cartridge CAR-124 offers additional flexible therapy options and can be used with alternate dialysers to meet your patient’s clinical needs.